Following the contingent weekend, the following code of conduct has been drafted. This is a set of rules chosen by the Scouts and collated by the leadership team. When we meet in June for a parents evening to sort out final paperwork and arrangements before the trip, both you and your son/daughter will be asked to sign a copy.
1. Treat others are you wish to be treated
2. Look after each other
3. Listen to leaders and follow instructions first time
4. Look after your and others people’s belongings
5. Dress appropriately and be on time for activities
6. Stay with your group and be aware of strangers
7. Stay out of other people’s rooms
8. Do not bring any prohibited items on the trip
9. Respect the accommodation, coach and environment
10. Have fun!